Wednesday, April 15, 2009

buddies, part 2

I've been reflecting about how tricky it has been to come back from my vacation. If vacation had been 9 days of sitting on the beach, it would have been almost easier to come back to my real life of running around and keeping to a busy schedule. But this vacation was pretty much a glimpse at what life could be like if I didn't have someone else's schedule to keep to. Could my real life really be full of catching up with my folks, riding the subway/bus/train to delicious drinks and homemade snacks and fancy half-price sushi? It could. But it's not. But it could...

Anyway, my lingering vacation energy is linked back to these sweet faces (and a few others I didn't catch on digi-film). To Ari, Tashi, SJB, Susa, Chanthip, Nickedy, Lanuz, Bryan, Kari, Cesar, Johnny and Tiffany, Norsie, Stosh, Ped, and Ernie - thanks for the reminders! Love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment