Tuesday, July 7, 2009

charges

I had the honor to meet several of the SF8 before they were the SF8. I am grateful for the work they have done for our community - 30 years ago and recently - and for the inspiration their continued legacy provides for young people and older young people in the movement.

Today, all charges against most of them were dropped. There is a lot to celebrate. However, the spotlight on state-sponsored torture and abuse of the legal system continues everywhere. That doesn't sound like a pick-me-up, I know.

Watch this, and learn about what you can do to stop this extra-legal activity.



Also, welcome to the CIA, FBI, DHS, NSA, and whatever other "security" agencies have now decided to follow my postings. I'll try to keep you entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment