Wednesday, February 18, 2009

whatever happened to bolt?

I found myself clapping and yelling on the treadmill tonight and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the 2.5 mile accomplishment. There is something very special about tall men running across a shiny hardwood floor that brings out the cheer in me way more than any budget training or consultant contract packet could. Even more than vegetable day.

It's been a tough game for my hometown tall men tonight (not over yet!!) and I'm proud of them all but the baby of the bunch gets the honors from me. Last time I checked, he couldn't drink legally, and he's about one cheeseburger over 200 pounds. Tonight he made Kobe fall on top of him and kept his head up through bad foul calls and messy hustles. And he loves his mom. Winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment